Inter-School Esports Championship 2021
STRUCTURE OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP AWARD
The School earning the most gold medals across the tournament will earn the coveted Inter-School Esports Championship title for the year 2021.
ELIGIBLE GAMES FOR OVERALL CHAMPIONSHIP AWARD
- Based on registrations for the game titles, the following games will count towards the overall Championship award.
- A minimum of 8 successfully registered players/teams are needed for a game title to be considered eligible.
- Game titles that cannot be completed due to unforeseen issues (eg: game server unavailability, matchmaking failure, etc) will not be considered for the Championship award.
- Gamer.LK reserves the right to make the decision on the final list of eligible game titles.
- Call of Duty 4
- Call of Duty Mobile
- Free Fire
- PUBG Mobile
- Assetto Corsa
- Clash Royale
- FIFA 21
- Real Cricket
- Rocket League
OVERALL CHAMPIONSHIP AWARD CRITERIA
- A gold first medal placement system will be used for deciding who wins the overall Championship (similar to the Olympic medal system)
- Each player that secures a top three placement in an eligible game title (listed above), will earn a medal
- First place: Gold medal
- Second place: Silver medal
- Third place: Bronze medal
- These medals will then be allocated to the player’s respective school
- The school that has the most gold medals will win the Championship
- However, if two or more schools have the same number of gold medals, the silver medals are then judged from the most to the least and then the bronze medals
- In the event a player fails verification or is confirmed to be using cheats, any medals they have secured for the school will be removed immediately
- Due to the ongoing pandemic situation, this is a virtual medal system only and no physical medals/awards ceremony will be held
WOMENS LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP
- The game titles for the Womens’ League will not be considered for the main Championship award.
- Players that secure places in the Womens’ League titles will earn medals for their respective School for the Womens’ League Championship, which will be awarded separately.
The Championship will be officiated and managed by Gamer.LK Staff. A list of tournament officials who will be handling the tournament will be linked below shortly. Information should be shared and discussed only with these officials.